Galleries, Heritage, Local Museums, Government
Our goal is to ensure all museums, galleries, local government and heritage organisations can tell their stories in a meaningful and relevant way for their communities and to be valued and recognised as significant organisations.
- Scoping reports (museum/facilities/program/project
- Strategic plans
- Collection management policies
- Interpretation plans
- Exhibition strategic plans
- Storage reports
- Heritage Plans
- Conservation Policies
- Commissioning policies
- Fundraising and sponsorship plans
- Exhibition policies
Curatorial and Exhibition Management
- Concept development
- Static exhibitions
- Managing travelling exhibitions
- Grant writing
- Exhibition catalogues
- Professional photography
- Library at the Dock, Exhibition Space. Photo courtesy City of Melbourne.
- Postcards: Stories from the Mornington Peninsula. Travelling Exhibition. Photo by Dimity Mapstone.
- Land: Craig Barrett, Exhibition, McClelland Gallery and Sculpture Gallery.