Explore selected case studies to learn more about how we could work together.
ISPT Super Property
Project : Public Art Framework and Implementation
Location: 50 Lonsdale Street Melbourne Business District
Year: 2019 – current
Cultural Matters was invited by ISPT Super Property to prepare a preliminary Public Art Framework for three allocated CBD precincts.
Project: Exhibition: Duality
Location: fortyfivedownstairs, 45 Flinders Lane Melbourne
Cultural Matters was engaged by artist Paul Round to seek a suitable gallery for an exhibition of his recent body of work.
Orion International Group (Developer)
Project: Public Art Project (Mural)
Location: 2 West Rd Maribyrnong
Cultural Matters and artist Bailer were commissioned to develop a large mural on the side wall of the Summus Development located on the Tram Corridor in Maribyrnong.
Mackay Regional Council
Project: Public Art Strategy
Location: Mackay Queensland
Cultural Matters was engaged through a tender process to research and write a five year public art strategy for Mackay Regional Council.
Mornington Peninsula Local History Network
Project: Touring exhibition: Postcards: Stories from the Mornington Peninsula
Location: Mornington Peninsula Victoria
Cultural Matters was engaged to manage the design, production, installation and tour of the exhibition.
- ISPT Super Property, 50 Londsdale Street, Melbourne. Courtesy ISPT.
- Duality exhibition installation view, 2018. Photo by p1xels.
- Orion International Group, Summus Development mural with passing tram. Photo by p1xels.
- Fiona Foley, Sugar Cubes (night). Photo by Alicia Stevenson.
- Paddlesteamers at Sorrento exhibition display panel. Photo by Dimity Mapstone.